Friday, February 6, 2015

Just Let Me Re-Introduce Myself..... My Name Is .......

Intro to Ant (A re intro.......actually)


I've made the executive decision to revive my little forum that I can let y'all know about things that cross my mind, bother me, annoy me, entertain me, piss me off, please me...you get the idea....Along that line of thinking, I thought  that a formal "re-introduction" was appropriate. I came across this first post,  when, this evening, I finally logged back in.  I tweaked it a li'l bit from the original, but you get the idea. This time, I hope to be way more consistent with the frequency of my posts.  Any-Hooooooo    ....


Hello all,

Just a quick blog to let you know what you are getting into by reading this.  I consider myself a forward thinking guy who tends to analyze and learn something from every experience I encounter.  Watching the world around us, there are numerous opportunities to learn and better one's self.  I often times, read the newspaper, watch the news, or just look at what's around me and find myself asking...."What is Really going on??!!??"  I hardly know everything and barely know anything......but I always try to learn from any and all experiences and interactions I come across.   I'm not saying I am an authority on anything but maybe if I run my mouth enough, maybe I might stumble on some advice, knowledge,  or other li'l  life worthy gem that people may benefit from reading....It has been Sooooooo long since I've visited my "blog"  (BTW.....what does that even stand for).....  I really want to try to get back at it.

The purpose of my blog is not to force my opinions on others or even expect people to agree with me.  I Just need to let my feelings about certain things out and I welcome other's opinions and Ideas.  The topics I will comment on are random and may or may not be interesting to the reader.  I'm sure that if you follow this blog, EVENTUALLY, I'll touch on a topic that may strike an accord with you. That being said, keep your eyes open for future posts.  My mind is already swimming with ideas to comment on.

Most importantly,
Remember.....These are just One Man's Thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment