Friday, February 6, 2015

Just be nice

Good afternoon all,

Since I decided to get back  into putting my thoughts on "paper" I thought I'd begin just to remind people to just be nice!!! It sounds so simple but as I've observed it does not happen that often.  I personally believe, that in this fast paced society of immediate gratification people have been way too concerned with THEMSELVES. Remember, we all live on the same planet, we all bleed the same, and you never know when your kindness can change lives.  I know it is not easy to be nice all the time, but make a promise that you will be nice as much as you can.  By nice, I don't mean you have to search for people stranded on the side of the road and give them a ride; I do not mean to dig in your pockets and donate money; I'm simply referring to the easy, often taken for granted niceness. For example:

Smile at another

Open a door

Say Thank you

Give someone encouraging words

Help someone put groceries in their car.

I recall days where these thing happened regularly and now it seems so infrequent.  What I hope, is that your kindness will remind someone else to be kind which in turn will trickle down to where it is the norm rather than the exception.  If you know me, you hopefully are nodding your head thinking, "Yep, Pickett is a person who seems happy and "nice" more often than not".

Anyhow,

Just a quick post to remind everyone out there to make attempts to be nice and you never know how, by paying it forward, you may ultimately be rewarded yourselves.  Just imagine if everyone was kind, polite, and considerate to each other

Have a great day, and remember as always, if you do not agree.....That is ok...These are Just One Man's Thoughts

ONE LOVE,

ANT


No comments:

Post a Comment